Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tattoo You



Love Ooh La La Mama’s tattoo inspired designs? Then you’ll love Kat Von D's new cosmetics line! I’m totally lusting after the painted love lipstick and autograph eyeliner. I was always too scared/indecisive to get a tattoo, but I can play with makeup for days. I stumbled across it because I’m planning a lingerie shower for a friend of mine and it’s going to have a rocker/pin up girl theme. I remembered the opening credits of Kat Von D’s show La Ink was done pin up style, so I started watching the latest season and heard her line was launching at Sephora! The packaging is super cool and features Kat’s favorite rose tattoo. I’m thinking up some fun games to give away some makeup as a prize. Stay tuned for more details on my Lingerie pin-up girl party!

No comments: