Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stokke Tripp Trapp

So my hubby recently put together our brand new Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair in walnut that I received from my sister and brother-in-law. (Thanks guys!) I was really anxious it was going to be one of those fancy pants, overpriced, over hyped baby things that I was going to regret, but so far - I love it!! It looks modern and feels sturdy. Marisa isn't quite sitting up on her own all the way yet, but she's teething so it won't be long now before we'll need it. I have grand visions of pulling her right up to the table with us and teaching her table manners early on. (We'll see how that goes.) For now, I'm in search of the "pink tales" cushion that you can add on to make the seat a little more comfortable for baby. I just looked online and saw a whole mess of new, cute colors for the cushions as well as the high chair itself. Kinda bummed though, they've improved the baby rail to match the color of your high chair and also has a high back for more support - but on the other hand it costs twice as much so I'm cool with what I've got! Here are some of my favorites...


No comments: