Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Laila Ali is an Ooh La La Mama!

Boxing champion, "Dancing with the Stars" alum, and new mommy, Laila Ali recently emailed us this cute picture of her son CJ in our Maya the Monkey onesie. I wanted to see some more pics of cute little Curtis, so I went to Laila's site, http://www.lailaali.com/, and found out she has a baby blog. In addition to listing OLLM's onesies as some of her favorite baby items, Laila shared some healthy recipes and also blogs about her post pregnancy exercise and diet plan. I have to say, what a woman! Laila's exercise plan includes hours of spin classes and fat burning workouts each week and even posted what she typically eats in a day. It's quite motivating. I've lost the baby weight, it's just the 30 extra pounds I gained before pregnancy that I'm having trouble with! Ha! So maybe I won't do spinning class for an hour, but I can take the stroller out for a spin. Baby steps.

CJ also has our Tattoo Onesie and was photographed in OK! magazine wearing our Moto Onesie. CJ's dad is former NFL star Curtis Conway.

No comments: