Saturday, November 29, 2008

Yep, It's Christmas!

If you've been brave enough to go out shopping, I'm sure you've noticed they've already got the Christmas stuff up. Actually it's been out there for a few weeks now, but now I'm hearing the music. I love it! (Although for my sister who works in retail - I am so very sorry.) This year, I'm so excited I've got a great head start because I already have a holiday card to send out. If you haven't heard of it before, check out Scrapblog.com. I used it to email out a birth announcement slideshow to all of my friends and family when Marisa was born. Now they have a really cool feature where you can design your own cards and have them printed. They held a contest to design holiday cards and my design won! I won fifty free prints and a prize from Digital Scrapbooking Magazine. I'm not sure yet what they're sending me, but I'm supposed to get something in the mail any day now! Here's my winning card...

No comments: