Saturday, November 15, 2008


Hi, I'm Jackie! I'll be bringing you the latest news on Ooh La La Mama, inspirations, what's going on behind the scenes, all things baby, and a little bit of life in general. I'm a brand new mom to a five month old baby girl in Orange County, CA. I'm obsessed with cool baby stuff, cooking, entertaining, aspiring to be the Asian Martha Stewart, and being the best mom I can be. My first experience with Ooh La La Mama was when my dear friend Kat gifted me two of the coolest onesies I had ever seen. (Zoe the Zebra and Standing In Motion)

My baby girl, Marisa, in Zoe the Zebra onesie - taking a nap on Grandma!

The designs were fresh with a little bit of a rocker edge (but not scary) and the material was oh so soft. My daughter lived in them for her two months of life until they got so tight my husband started calling them her "muscle tees." Today, I'm happy to be a part of the Ooh La La Mama crew to help spread the word on this unique line of apparel and help up your cool factor. :) I'll be posting regularly and hope to meet some new people and make some friends. And if you're in Orange County, I'll be on the lookout for you Ooh La La Mamas around town!

Cheers!



No comments: